Welcome to IPBForumSkins Demo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Visit CIF on

Advertise

Place Your Link Here

Photo

Is HYIP script developer responsible for money lost by newbies?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SeekingVeritieS

SeekingVeritieS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:17 AM

Argument for script developers innocence is that they provide tool intended to manage honest investment program and are not to blame if someone abuse it. Many would agree to that, but as it turns out, this is not always the truth.

I was thinking what to write about HYIPs in article for newcomers. Explaining how most HYIPs actually work is relatively simple.
But many HYIP web sites explain their business model like this:
ProgramName is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

We all were newbies once.
Can you remember your reaction when you seen this for the first time?
More then few of us were misled to think that such program description could contain truth.

Lets look were did it originate... program owner bought HYIP script with such lie put in it as program description.
If HYIP script developers want to claim that their script is not designed to scam, they should replace misleading texts with something as simple as:
Write your business description here

BesteMoneys.com - about everything related to best e-currencies.
Shares Program - 150% revenue sharing! 10% Affiliate Bonus.

Humans cant always be right, but if we are afraid to be wrong, how will we become smarter!?

#2 mary

mary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

I agree with you seekingVeritieS..

ProgramName is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

that is in almost all programs an outright lie..

it should have the option for the admin to write what he wants...

#3 Dennis

Dennis

Advanced Member

• CIF V.I.P.
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

SeekingVeritieS you have a strong point here. Indeed this is the content description used by a well known hyip script seller and a lot of admins decide to keep it without adding their own content.

I will not blame the script developers. If they wouldn't put a description there the admins will simply use google,find similar programs and copy their content ( I was amused when doing research to see that most of the hyip nowadays have same terms and privacy protection page, only the site name changed)

As you said for us, the old guys in this industry this text seen on a program is a big no no and scam warning but newbies that don't know that may fall for it. That's what forums and blogs are for... and our mission is to educate newbies to know how this things are going i_am_so_happy.gif

#4 Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

How interesting... But can it be so that script author have no any opportunity to control the further development of hyip program? Can the text in web page be changed after the script has been purchased?